“Uninterrupted views within 'Thornton Estate'”
With the abundance that 'Thornton' has to offer, there's no question why this vibrant suburb is such a sought-after place to live, work and play. Because when it comes to modern life, this apartment delivers on every level.
- Top floor position allows for expansive mountain views
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliances
- Beautifully tiled bathroom and LED lighting under wall cabinet
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
- Security complex and pet-friendly body corporate
- Large glass sliding doors for great indoor/outdoor entertaining
At your doorstep is a wonderful community park which includes playground areas and BBQ facilities that the whole family can enjoy. Directly adjacent to the train station with express trains taking only 23 minutes to Parramatta, and 49 minutes to the Sydney CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity for both investor and home occupier with promising capital growth.
Water Rates: $160 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $388 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $700 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.