Home loan calculator?
“DA APPROVED DUPLEX SITE - CURRENTLY A STUNNING RENOVATED RESIDENCE - R3 ZONED - LAND SIZE 15.24m x 37.8m = 576m2 approx.”
Perfectly set in a wide tree lined street and only a short drive to the heart of Kingsgrove, this stunning renovated home presents the perfect opportunity to move straight in and enjoy luxury inclusions and finishes throughout or build the current DA approved duplexes. Space abounds on this generous level block with side driveway access and a wide 15 metre frontage. The home has a seamless open floor plan with an enviable indoor to outdoor flow and offers a low maintenance lifestyle and is ideal for the growing family. Perfect for builders looking for their next project and investors that can realise this property's potential as a new duplex or investment opportunity.
* Four spacious bedrooms, all with built in or walk in wardrobes
* Light filled open living and dining room overlooks timber deck and paved entertaining area
* Gourmet family sized kitchen with stone waterfall bench tops, breakfast bar, natural gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
* Expansive entertaining retreat with timber deck and paved areas overlooking low maintenance grassed yard
* Sleek modern main bathroom
* Internal laundry with rear access plus additional bathroom
* Single car lock up garage
* Other features include, timber style tiling throughout, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and storage shed
* Close to local bus stop, parks, schools and shops.
Kingsgrove is an evolving suburb, popular with investors, families and city professionals due to proximity to Sydney CBD. Conveniently close to local shops, Kingsgrove train station and Shopping Village.
What’s around Rogers Street
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Kingsgrove
Nearby schools in and around Kingsgrove, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
Discover what it's like to live in Kingsgrove before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kingsgrove, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kingsgrove, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs