“VILLA ALTERNATIVE- VACANT NOW -BE QUICK!”
First time to market in 37 years.
Miami Village is a highly sought after over 50's sanctuary. Board the Surfside bus onsite for frequent travel to both Pacific Fair and Stockland Shopping Centre.
Close to schools, local shops, gourmet cafes and Burleigh Beach. The golf course and the $20,000,000 upgraded community leisure activity Pizzey Park is just next door.
This home has many other great features -
* Stair chair for easy access to the upstairs bedrooms.
* Flow through breezes, fan and natural light from garden entry to bricked private secure courtyard.
* Fully screened throughout with new white plantation shutters.
* Powder room and separate laundry area downstairs with outside clothes line.
* White functional kitchen with pantry and plenty of cupboards.
* 2 good sized bedrooms with fans - master with walk in robe, A/C and access to the two-way bathroom.
* Low maintenance gardens - maintained by complex.
* A secure remote locked garage is located next to the home.
* Campervan storage area/ Community village feel.
* Low body corporate.
* Located in a quiet and highly sought-after area/ resort style lake with native wildlife at the entry to the Miami Village.
* Rental return $350 approx a week.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands and major infrastructure occurring on The Gold Coast - there may never be a better time to buy in Burleigh Waters
Inground heated pool, full sized tennis court, community hall with library (books and games), BBQ area, private boat ramp, jetty and Surfside bus stop in complex.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.