“The Entertainer Like No Other”
Privately tucked away at the end of a no through road sits this stunning two storey brick residence backing onto the tranquil Cockle Bay Reserve. The entry level boasts three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, two bathrooms including a new ensuite servicing the main bedroom, a new heritage style kitchen with a freestanding industrial double oven and cooktop, a large open planned living and dining area highlighted by a fireplace and an exposed timber cathedral ceiling flowing out onto the wrap-around undercover entertaining balcony over looking a bush backdrop. Downstairs is where you will really be wow'ed, showcasing a 66sqm rumpus room/man cave featuring your very own bar. Not to mention a fourth bedroom/office space, third bathroom, laundry, work shop and storage area.
Additional points to note include:
- Single lockup garage.
- Oversized carport.
- Private driveway down the side of the property fitting your caravan, trailer and boat.
- Two levelled grassed yards out the back.
- Rear access onto the reverse.
- 651sqm block.
- 20 years young being built in 2000.
- 10min/750m walk to Empire Bay Public School.
- 12min/900m walk to the local shopping village, boat ramp and public wharf.
- 11min/7.6km drive to Woy Woy CBD and Train Station.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Jackson White on 0416-706-839.