Home loan calculator?
“Dimensionally Transcendental Modern Living in BWSC Zone (STSA)”
Planted in a sought-after location within Brentwood Secondary College School Zone (STSA), this near-new, modern double-storey home offers a free-flowing floor plan. Walk in and you will be entranced by a beautiful long hallway, over 3-metre-high ceilings, and generous living spaces, featuring spacious family and lounge rooms.
A cook's dream, this exquisitely appointed, eat-in kitchen includes quality stainless-steel Smeg appliances, stone countertops, a large centre island, pendant lighting, and a large walk-in pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining room and a well-sized covered deck and patio.
Walk up the beautifully modern staircase, the oversized master bedroom is made for relaxation and offers a luxury ensuite bathroom which includes a walk-in waterfall shower and a double-vessel vanity, along with an expansive walk-in closet.
- Oversized bedrooms all with built-in-robes, master features a large walk-in closet and ensuite
- Beautiful modern kitchen with quality Smeg gas cooktop, range hood, oven and dishwasher, a massive kitchen island and a walk-in-pantry
- Low maintenance designer front and back yard
- Remote controlled garage with internal access
- Security alarm system and intercom
- Large Linen/storage cabinet
- Central ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Ducted vacuum
- Powder room downstairs
- Sizeable laundry
- Outdoor Shed
- Schools: Glen Waverley South Primary School (STSA), Brentwood Secondary College (STSA), Caulfield Grammar, Mazenod College, St Justin’s Catholic Primary School, Wheelers Hill Primary School
- Institutions: Monash University, Deakin University, Swinburne University of Technology, Holmesglen Institute Glen Waverley
- Parks: Jells Park, Callaghan Avenue Reserve, Janic Road Reserve, Central Reserve, War Memorial Park, Brandon Park Reserve, Brentwood Reserve
- Shopping Centres: Brandon Park Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre, Pinewood Shopping Centre, M-City, Chadstone Shopping Centre
- Other Community Facilities: Wheelers Hill Library, Monash University Libraries, Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre
- Public Transportation: 693, 742, 850, 885, 902 bus routes, Glen Waverley train station
- Accessibility: Princes Highway, Monash Freeway, Eastlink