“Mountain Top Off-Grid Oasis with 360 deg views, Creeks & Rainforest in the Creevey Valley - SIMPLY AMAZING!”
If you are seeking the ultimate setup for an acreage property where 20+ years of work has already been done, the land has great soil, with room for horses, heaps of water with dams and creeks, amazing vegetation, views for as far as the eye can see, an elevated mountaintop with the newly finished home and the perfect spot to build your dream home then this property is impossible to beat! Book your inspection today as this wont last!
For 40 acres there's an incredible mix of vegetation community's, vine forest, turps, stringys, paperbark, brush box, etc. A few rare ones in there too!
360 Views to 1770, Round Hill, Maude Hill, and The Dome. Perfect aspect with stunning sunrises and sunsets!
- One of the most Private Residences you will find in the area!
- Pristine Clean creek water meanders through the back of the property
- Great phone reception with both Optus and Telstra, fast internet
- Fully sick setup home, with plenty of history & tough as guts construction!
- Compacted house pad ready for the dream home, underground power run up there
- Ripper solar setup
- Septic system and loo with views
- 10000 gal rain water
- 5000 gal dam tank and great plumbing with taps everywhere
- 3 dams, water no problem
- Amazing Top soil
- Established gardens & Fruit trees, some 30 years old includes bananas, mulberry, mangoes, passion fruits, orange, lime etc.
- All weather driveway
- Car and bush walking / horse tracks through property
- School bus pickup at front of block, mains power there too if preferred
- Wicked vege patch, sealed up from hungry wildlife
- Owners wanting to downsize
- Would suit all, nature lovers, Musicians, Motorbikes, Permaculturalists, cows or horses
- Best street in the area, no through traffic with an awesome swimming hole!