“Best Apartment In Burwood”
260 Burwood Hwy is located in the heart of Melbourne’s booming east. Local shops, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets are all close by, and the prestigious Deakin University is on the doorstep. Borrowing inspiration from the dynamic, architectural façade, the interior design plays with positive and negative spaces. Every one or two-bedroom apartment is designed to maximise space and natural light with large windows, open areas and sliding doors. These are functional, flexible and liveable interpretations of contemporary residences, with a range of floorplans that include two bathrooms, a study nook and a diversity of configurations to suit personal tastes.
This newly built apartment features:
- Open plan living and dining area
- Bosch kitchen appliances
- Timber flooring in living and dining area
- Ceiling to floor windows
- BIR in bedrooms, some of the layout with WIR in the master room
- Plenty of storage
- Split system for cooling and heating
- Walking distance to Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies' College, restaurants, shops and Tram stops
- Proximity to Box Hill, Glen Waverley and a short drive to Burwood One Shopping Centre (24 Hr Coles and K-mart)
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Request for an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0420770314 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice".
Property Code: 76