“ROOM FOR A MOTORHOME!”
This fully furnished 2-bedroom villa is ready & waiting for you to call home & with some cosmetic updates... this place could be all you need and more.
Situated in an excellent part of the village, backing onto quiet bush-land and just a short walk to Burpengary shopping Village with all the conveniences that include medical centre, Kmart, chemist, Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, butcher, bakery & restaurants.
This Villa offers a low maintenance & easy-care lifestyle with lovely timber look panelled walls through-out that give this home a cosy and inviting feel.
Featuring: Open plan Kitchen / dining area, a large air-conditioned living room with front glass sliding door that gives natural light & fabulous breezes. The kitchen has gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space plus a spacious bathroom that includes a shower, toilet & vanity plus a separate internal laundry.
Outside you will find a single carport with extra high roof-line - perfect for a motor home or large 4x4, good size garden shed, plus covered back patio area with loads of potential to create a private oasis with a lovely tree-lined outlook.
This friendly village is an ideal retirement choice offering security, a neighbourly community with the peace and quiet you've been longing for.
So don't delay... give Terry a call today! .... He's available 7 days for you to view.
* Extra High Carport with room for a Motorhome or large 4x4
* Fully furnished - All furniture to stay
* Good sized separate living area with air-conditioning & ceiling fan
* The kitchen has gas cooking & plenty of cupboard & bench space
* Open plan kitchen/dining area
* Good sized bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
* Internal laundry plus linen cupboard
* 2 x Spacious carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes & wall fans
* Curtains on every window
* Outdoor privacy awning
* Crim safe security on windows
* Garden shed for storage
* Loads of potential to put your own stamp and modernize
* Low maintenance yard
* Instant Gas Hot Water System
Friendly over 50's lifestyle resort
No Body Corp fees to pay
No rates to pay
No exit or entry fee's
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Contact the real estate agent
RE/MAX - Living
Nearby schools in and around Burpengary, QLD
Discussions in Burpengary, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Burpengary, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Burpengary, QLD 4505
No similar properties found in Burpengary