Why think of a Sea Change, when you can have a River Change?
Loxton has been voted the most livable place in South Australia. This pretty riverside town not only offers exceptional property buying at an affordable price, it also offers some of South Australia's most awarded sporting schools, South Australia's award for the tidiest town in consecutive years, ample job opportunities and a thriving commerce and business industry.
Loxton is a tourism beacon for South Australia offering first class accommodation, unique attractions and has a nationally recognised golf course. Wine tasting, numerous festivals and events, beautifully maintained gardens and a variety of nature-based activities such as fishing, swimming, boating, bush-walking and camping will be at your fingertips.
Here is an opportunity for you to enjoy the rest of your life.
Callaway Court is a unique development with views overlooking the world renowned Loxton Golf Course. This premier development will boast a glamours entrance with bitumen roads and street lighting. Callaway Court is located in boutique area within the Riverland and Loxton in Particular. Surrounded by other impressive quality built houses, your dream home will fit right in.
Build your dream home with the award winning company Hand Built Homes Riverland.
Hand Built Homes Riverland are offering a selection of award winning building styles and eco-friendly buildings, you will be sure to find satisfaction in the indisputable quality of the home you will be living in.
With many inclusion in the purchase price of these allotments you will not only save money over the long term, you will save time and energy from having to organise many factors with regards to building a new property.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
– All subdivision costs which include surveyor's fees, development approval fees, creation of new titles and fees for lodgment with Lands Titles Office.
– Initial site works to the existing vacant land to form up the roadway and individual allotment levels.
– A bitumen sealed access road with concrete kerbs.
– A cul-de-sac turning point with a number of visitor parking spaces.
– A boutique entrance with rendered walls and fixed "Callaway Court" signage.
– LED street lighting along the sealed access road.
– SA Water meter to each allotment.
– Electricity supply to each allotment.
– Telecommunications supply to each allotment.
– 1.8m high Colorbond fencing which will be installed on the perimeter boundaries each individual allotment.
– Retaining walls to deal with the gentle slope of each site
– An on-site sewerage disposal system which is proportionally owned by the individual allotment owners. This has been designed by a mechanical engineer to meet the requirements of SA Health.
This Infrastructure means you will not have to install your own septic or effluent systems.
Callway court is offering 10 lucky people the chance to secure and build on these outstanding allotments which start from as little as $70,000.
What a bargain.
Get in quick. YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS NOW.
Contact Kyle Hand on 0439 685 369 to secure this outstanding opportunity.