John Street South Cronulla
Inspired by its relaxing coastal surrounds, this impeccable family home exudes a tropical ambience and reveals a superb fusion of space, style and contemporary comfort. It is privately set amid lush landscape, a leisurely stroll to The Esplanade, bays and beaches.
- Seamless flow to the expansive undercover entertaining area
- Resort inspired yard has in-ground pool and outdoor shower
- CaesarStone kitchen features integrated European appliances
- Bedrooms appointed with built-ins plus study areas
- Master includes built and walk-in robes plus luxury ensuite
- Upper level family retreat
- 5th bedroom serving as ground level home office
- Pristine bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, security alarm
- Secure intercom entry, lock-up garage plus off street parking
- Stroll to South Cronulla Public School and local corner shop
1 king size bed
3 queen size beds
2 Flat Screen Smart TV's
Linen and towels
Iron and Ironing board
Outdoor seating and table
Only minutes to you favourite beaches, shops and restaurants. You can even catch the train to and from the airport or city. Things to do while you are here: Cronulla Cinema, cafes, restaurants and shops are here for your pleasure. Catch the ferry to the sleepy village of Bundeena and its smaller neighbour, Maianbar,...show more unspoilt hideaways that draw many visitors eager to enjoy their timeless charms. Bushwalk through the nation's oldest park the Royal National Park. Explore Sydney Tram Museum. Visit the Kurnell Peninsula it was here, in 1770, that Captain James Cook first set foot on Australia, claiming the continent for Britain. There are plenty of attractions under the water for diving or snorkelling fans. Lean To Surf at North Cronulla Beach. All the surf beaches at Cronulla have been dedicated as Australia's 5th National Surf Reserve. The first 4 National Surf Reserves were Bells Beach, Angourie, Crescent Head and Lennox Head. Kayak or SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) the Port Hacking and Woronora Rivers. With horse riding, ten pin bowling, rock climbing, children's indoor play areas, museums and galleries, Leisure centres, more cinemas and golf courses nearby, it is sure to keep you entertained from start to finish.
Please note: If a property offers FREE INTERNET, it is supplied with our compliments but cannot be guaranteed. If internet is essential please make sure you have a back up plan as internet problems can take time to fix.