A vibrant, energized, fresh home immediately welcomes you inside and makes you feel right at home.
- Presented with contemporary flair and panache, infused with natural light and comfort.
-The modern chic kitchen is well designed and equipped adjoining the spacious meals area. A sliding door connects onto the northerly, large L shape decked retreat measuring at its widest part over an impressive 10 metres (approx.) overlooking the child friendly, private and generous back garden. Children will love this space to play and unwind as parents relax on the alfresco destination. A back gate opens onto the bushland and walking track providing around a minute walk to Yarra Road Primary school.
- A living-dining room with study nook offers a second relaxation-entertaining area.
- Offering 3 robed bedrooms incorporating the main with a contemporary ensuite-bathroom effect and separate WC.
- Inclusions, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, stone bench tops, newly painted interior, carport and extra space for a trailer etc.
- Positioned on the high side of the Street, an easy stroll to Candelbark Walk, near Croydon Hills Primary, Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary school and Yarra Valley Grammar, kindergarten and local shopping at McAdam Square.
Simply put, move in, enjoy as everything is complete, ready and waiting.