This immaculate family home enjoys stunning panoramic views of the Dandenongs across to the Great Dividing Range.
- The vista is exceptional in its expanse, visually breath taking, imagine watching the changing hues, seasonal colours and shifting weather patterns. You have the box seat, select from the family room opening onto the newly refurbished wide deck or lounge room options.
- Excellent natural light bathes the interior, well looked after and cherished reflecting pride of ownership by the original owners. The fluidity of the floor plan is most welcoming and splendidly comfortable.
- Offering an entry foyer, spacious lounge warmed by an open fire place, dining room, large family room adjoins the well designed kitchen with meals area.
- From the casual meals area there is direct access onto the paved large retreat under pergola with an awning for added protection overlooking the colourful, traditional manicured garden setting, the ideal place for children to play and adults to entertain alfresco style. Delightful garden views are a feature of the property as is the distinctive, mature weeping wattle in the front garden.
- Offering three bedrooms, study OR 4th bedroom option incorporating a WIR and spotless ensuite to the main bedroom, generous pristine spa bathroom plus separate WC.
- Noteworthy inclusions, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, ducted vacuum, floor to ceiling windows, intercom-radio system, walk in pantry, new pure wool carpets, auto double garage with internal access.
- Located within this quiet cul de sac surrounded by quality homes, the company of excellent neighbours, the well anticipated Christmas Party add to the enjoyment of this lovely neighbourhood.
- Metres from the Reserve, walk to Croydon Hills - Good Shepherd Primary Schools and Luther College. Near Yarra Valley Grammar, popular McAdam Square shops and bus services. Short commute to Eastland shopping centre, cinemas, railway station and the Eastlink connections.