“Boutique Living in Bowden!”
This sophisticated and stylish ground floor apartment provides private and peaceful living in the emerging suburb of Bowden. Featuring a light filled open plan living area, its own car park, storage room and private courtyard. Additionally with Emu Park just around the corner and with easy access to all the great amenities that Bowden has to offer, this apartment is sure to impress the astute buyer.
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Spacious, light-filled open plan living/kitchen area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stylishly designed bathroom
- European laundry
- Enclosed courtyard, accessible from the bedroom and living area
- Modern neutral decor throughout
- Secure carpark with storage cage
Perfectly located less than 5 minutes walk to Bowden Town Square and Plant 4 markets. Convenient public transport links, lush gardens and parklands with public art and BBQs, retail precincts, restaurants and cafes are all close by to this sustainable and connected community. All this and less than 5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, UniSA and the new Royal Adelaide Hospital.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).