Be the first to live in this freshly renovated unit.
Located on the edge of the CBD in vibrant Petrie Terrace this delightful unit is within strolling distance to everything that this fantastic city has to offer.
Walk out the door to dinner or a movie at the Barracks, coffee in Paddington, Galleries at South bank or shopping on Queen St. In addition to the location this property offers the charm and character synonymous with the Petrie Terrace area. Polished floors and awning windows are combined with air conditioning in the master bedroom to give you the perfect combination of charm and style.
Full list of features include:
- Freshly renovated throughout
- Air conditioning and built in wardrobe in the bedroom
- Ceiling fans through out
- Lovely natural light and air flow
- Beautifully tiled bathroom
- Highly polished timber flooring throughout
- Awning windows with insect screens on each
- Plenty of on street parking in a nice wide street
- Share laundry and clotheslines in complex
- Subsidized electricity supply
Walking distance to:
- Heart of the CBD
- City Glider bus loop
- Milton and Roma St rail stations
- Parks and local swimming pool
- QUT Kelvin Grove
- Supermarket, doctors, cafes, bars, movies, retail, arts and entertainment precincts
- QUT Gardens Point campuses
- Mater and Royal Brisbane Hospitals
Sorry - no pets!
What’s around Cricket Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Petrie Terrace, QLD
Discussions in Petrie Terrace, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Petrie Terrace, Queensland?
Similar Units for lease in Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000
No similar properties found in Petrie Terrace