Set in a modern village complex, this semi-furnished, 3-bedroom villa offers resort-style living in a friendly and safe community.
The villa features an open plan lounge and dining area complete with air-conditioning and furnished with lounge, dining table and chairs. A full-sized kitchen is set through an elegant archway and comes furnished with fridge/freezer and stove/oven. The villa has a private bathroom and includes shower, toilet, towel rails and basin fixtures.
The master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed ensemble, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and sideboard feature with drawers while the second bedroom offers a double-bed ensemble and a built-in wardrobe. The second bedroom also connects to the lounge/living area but remains private and comfortable. Finally, the third bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe and bunks that can be used as storage shelves. All bedrooms have large feature windows allowing for a natural light and airflow. Additional storage is offered in the hallway, where large cupboards offer convenient storage space.
This villa is perfect for a couple or small family (maximum 2 adults and 2 children) and is located close to public transport (there is a bus stop right out the front of the village), local parks, and Garden City Shopping Centre. There is also a driveway parking space for one car beside the villa and extra car space available for a small fee.
- Open plan living and dining room including lounge, dining tables and chairs
- Full-size kitchen including fridge and stove
- Private bathroom
- Three bedrooms including beds and mattresses
- The third bedroom has a storage area
Facilities and Services:
- Reception open 7 Days from 7.30 am to 8.30 pm
- Lagoona Resort Restaurant & Convenience Store open 7 days (Licensed)
- 1 free car park available with each villa
- Public transport access at Village entrance
- 5 laundries with multiple washing machines and dryers (coin-operated)
- Pool Area including 2 resort-style pools
- Large lagoon pool
- Childrenâs splash pool
- Mini-golf: 18-hole mini-golf (small charge)
- Tennis Court: Full-size tennis court with night lights
- A family BBQ area with picnic tables, BBQ hotplates, microwaves and fridge space available.
- Minimum 4 months lease
- Bond is equal to 3 weeks rent, with additional 2 weeks rent to be paid before commencement of the lease
- Bond loans are not accepted
- A key deposit of $50 is to be paid on arrival, refundable at end of lease
- Please note: Kitchenware, linen, television, decor etc. are not supplied
- Electricity is individually metered and paid fortnightly
If you would like to view this property, please contact our friendly Reception Team between 8.00 am - 5.00 pm to arrange an inspection.
Weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm.
Weekends from 1 pm to 4 pm.
House for rent, Rental properties, Rental South Brisbane, Eight Mile Plains, Sunnybank, Mt Gravatt, McGregor, Rochedale, Springwood, Rent, Home for Rent, Long term accommodation, rental lease, real estate, home rental, villa, cabin, house