** Inspection By Appointment Only **
Previously extended home to accommodate large or combined families or flat mates.
3 genuine indoor living areas plus generous alfresco.
Vast rear yard. Allotment fit for development (STCA)
Under cover parking for 4 cars, trade ute/van,trailers and additional OSP for guests. Plus shed and storage.
- Offered for the first time, the original owners have thoroughly enjoyed their happy years at this property along with the location and lifestyle advantages.
- The well equipped kitchen with generous breakfast bar adjoins the lounge and the large informal zone or family hub showcases the dining and family room serviced by a wet bar.
-The childrens wing offers three bedrooms, spa bathroom and separate WC.
- The impressive zoned master bedroom suite comprises retreat, his n hers fitted WIRs and a large indulgent ensuite.
- A home office-study-workshop flexibility completes this expansive level.
- Downstairs another surprise awaits highlighting the huge leisure room, good size laundry with a sewing bench for craft enthusiasts.
- Alfresco dining is undercover and extensively enclosed, measuring around 25 square metres enjoying views towards the Dandenongs – the ideal destination for family and friends to gather.
- Brimming with features, zoned gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, selected parquetry flooring, ducted vacuum, loft storage, solar panels, 2 x 700 litre water tanks and four car accommodation.
- Positioned within this quiet cul-de-sac, on 867 m2 approx with an abundance of fruit trees and vegie patches in the private back garden.
- Walking distance to Lilydale Township, cafes and restaurants plus railway station with the bus stop is only metres away at the bottom of this peaceful Street, minutes from Lillydale Lake. Handy to Lilydale Primary and High schools, Mt Lilydale Mercy College and St Patricks School.