“TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $55,000 GRANT!”
This unique and well secluded land represents great value and opportunity for first homebuyers or the astute investors looking to secure prime real estate in one of Perth’s most convenient, and growing precinct, Queens Park.
Strategically situated just a stone throw away to Gibbs Street Primary School and in close proximity to Perth CBD, Westfield Carousel, Cannington Leisureplex and library, public transport and hosts of amenities the location couldn’t be more ideal. Strategically located amongst quality homes and surrounded by gorgeous landscaped parklands, the possibilities are endless and the decision is easy.
In addition to that, several home and land packages and plans are available through a number of reputable homebuilders or you can simply just customize and build your own design at your very own pace.
Make this #1 on your viewing list today as this is a rare opportunity to purchase in a prime blue chip location. Act fast!
Location speaks for itself!
- Approximately 400m to Gibbs Street Primary School
- Approximately 1.6km to St Joseph School & St Nobert College
- Approximately 12 Minutes to Curtin University
- Approximately 3 Minutes to Cannington Train Station
- Approximately 5 Minutes drive to Westfield Carousel
- Approximately 10.4km to Perth International Airport
- Approximately 13.1 km to Perth City
- Beautiful parklands including Mary Mackillop Park
- Easy Access to Orrong Road, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway and Albany Highway