“CHOICE OF TWO STREET FRONT BLOCKS”
One of these two proposed side-by-side 391sqm (approx.) street-front lots could be yours - boasting north-facing frontages in what is a very rare opportunity for this location when it comes to building a quality modern home in the near future.
There is no better time to construct a brand-new residence than right now, as prospective buyers are able to take full advantage of the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG), the $20,000 State Government's "Building Bonus Package" or the $25,000 Federal Government's Home Builder Package - the latter two before the end of the year. There is even the possibility of being eligible for all three, with the total of the grants equating to $69,000 - up from $55,000 - if you include the further $14,000 first-home buyer stamp-duty concession as part of the FHOG.
Stroll to Queens Park Primary School around the corner, bus stops and lush local parks whilst enjoying a very close proximity to other excellent schools in St Norbert College and Saint Joseph's School, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, places of worship, Perth Airport, the CBD and major arteries - including easy access to Welshpool Road. Convenience meets potential here in a massive way!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Lot 1 391Sqm - 14.12m (approx.) frontage
• Lot 2 391Sqn - 16.06m (approx.) frontage
• New and existing government building grants available
• Rare side-by-side street-front lots
• A unique opportunity for a location like this (in terms of street-front blocks)
Distances to (approx.):
• Queens Park Primary School - 450m
• St Norbert College - 1.0km
• Saint Joseph's School - 1.5km
• Welshpool Train Station - 2.2km
• Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre - 3.1km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) - 7.3km
• Perth CBD - 10.6km
For more information please contact 9475 9622
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.