“HOME AND LAND PACKAGE | DOUBLE STOREY HOUSE WITH THE BENEFIT OF ONE BEDROOM AND A BATHROOM DOWNSTAIRS.”
𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘!!! 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐜 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.
The Bathla Group is proud to present this charming double storey residence to the market. This stunning house is positioned a short drive to the Tallawong Metro Station, Schofields Train Station, Rouse Hill Town Centre, and Stanhope Village Shopping Centre.
This family home features 5 bedrooms in the block of 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝐒𝐪𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 with built-ins, a master with ensuite, a generously proportioned modern kitchen with gas cooking facilities, and dining all in air-conditioned comfort.
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
Just some of the features you will fall in love are:
* Formal living room and spacious dining and kitchen area which opens to an entertainer's patio
* One-bedroom downstairs with a fully functional bathroom
* Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
* Generous size bedrooms with built-in robes
* En-suite to the master bedroom with walk-In wardrobe
* Family bathroom equipped with a modern bathtub
* Floor coverings
* Light fittings
* Single car auto garage with ample space on the driveway
* Schofields public school catchment
* Plus many more quality inclusions
For inspection and more details please get in touch with BATHLA GROUP SALES TEAM !!!!!!
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries and professional legal and accounting advice.