Home loan calculator?
“DISTRICT VIEW ON LEVEL 7, we are selling fast, call for inspection 0424 686968.”
Located within a high demand and sought after suburb of Bankstown, and the location is so convenience to everything you need. A short walk from Bankstown station, close to schools, TAFE and Bankstown Central Shopping Central and plenty of South East Asian grocery stores and restaurants/cafes. The future New Metro is expected to open in 2024, the ideal place to live and call home or invest.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car-Space, Study area, Caged storage
- Good sizeable balcony with district view, and capturing the abundance of nature light.
- Spacious layouts open plan dining & kitchen
- Modernised gas cooking kitchen with stone benchtop plus Westinghouse appliances
- Quality fixtures and fittings and carpeted throughout, and is NBN ready
- Security building entry and level lift access with video intercom
- Pets friendly building subjects to strata management approval
- Outgoings per quarter approximately: Strata $650, Council $313, Water $140-$160
To view more listings please see the link below:
To view Ratemyagent:
NSW Health Orders - Prospective buyers and tenants are allowed to inspect properties.
COVID Safety viewing: All parties attending are required to QR Code when checking into the property, face masks must be worn by adults, limited numbers will be allowed to view the property internally at any one time. Please social distancing if you have to wait and we apologies for any delays.
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be deemed reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Please note that images are indicative only & refer to contract.