Rural Property description
“LIVE A LIFE LESS COMPLICATED!”
Only 20 minutes drive to Mareeba and backing onto Mount Hoot, nestled at the foot of Mt Emerald you'll find this 126 acre bushland block. Currently set up for horses and boasting a stunning outlook it offers space and solitude plus considerable infrastructure already in place.
• 14m x 10.5m 2 bedroom shed home (10A) with stunning rear deck & 2nd outdoor shower
• Oak kitchen & vinyl plank flooring internally
• Gas hot water & 10,000L rainwater tank
• 4G Antenna with full service
• 3 Bay steel frame open shed with 1 concreted bay partly enclosed
• 55 Acres fenced into 6 separate paddocks with electric internal fencing – approx 40 acres of 4 strand barb wire with an additional approx 15 acres 2 & 3 strand electric tape
• 1 ½ acres of dog proof fencing around the house & shed area
• 2 horse shelters – 3m x 6m 2 bay shelter & 3m x 13m 4 bay shelter
• Bore + 22,000L Poly tank & trough
• 75m x 35m Equestrian sand arena
It's the perfect horse lover's paradise or spectacular rural retreat for artists and nature lovers alike superbly positioned to access all of North Queensland's attractions. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.