Stylishly, tastefully and immaculately maintained, offering an excellent home for busy families on a low maintenance, well cared for corner allotment measuring 483m2 approx..
- Originally a builders own home, around 7 years young reflecting high quality fixtures, finishes and fittings.
- Good taste and presentation excels throughout this vibrant, light infused 3 bedroom home.
- Important first impressions certainly deliver including Daniel Robertson brick exterior plus a lovely seasonal garden setting enjoyed from many vantage points within the home.
- Inside the pleasure continues with an entry foyer, generous living room is the ideal place for relaxation.
- Double doors open into the zoned main bedroom with a luxury ensuite and WIR.
- The inviting open plan informal zone features a well proportioned and designed, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar merging with the dining-family-study alcove area. The gloss and matt colour palette used for the cupboards is a winner plus stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops complete the look
- Bi folds connect onto the northerly alfresco deck and private courtyard.
- With two additional robed bedrooms, modern on trend bathroom features a deep bath and separate WC plus spacious laundry.
- Premium inclusions, ducted refrigerated cooling, gas ducted heating, beautiful spotted gum polished floorboards, retractable screen door, distinctive square set cornices, excellent internal storage, water tank, auto double garage.
Serenely positioned opposite Antonio Park rich in bird and animal life, stroll through the Park to Antonio Primary, walk to Heatherdale station, Mitcham shops and cafes, a bus stop is only metres away and finally easy commute to exciting Eastland and Eastlink.