“THE ABSOLUTE IDEAL INVESTMENT!”
Positioned in an outstanding location of Raceview bordering Eastern Heights you will find this beautifully renovated home with stunning street appeal.
As you walk through the fully fenced child and pet friendly front gate, you're greeted with this stunning renovated home located on a 403m2 corner block. You'll quickly notice the property has been well thought out and undergone a facelift with some new paint on the outside along with its low maintenance minimalistic gardens. Once up the front stairs and into the home you'll immediately notice the polished hardwood floorboards, high ceilings, new paint throughout and the generously sized lounge room with air conditioning.
It also boasts three double sized bedrooms and a beautifully renovated bathroom. New blinds have also been installed throughout. Toward the back of the residence you're met with the tastefully renovated kitchen with electric stove. From there you have easy access to the separate internal laundry with plenty of extra space for storage. Out the back door and around to the side you have a fitting little courtyard, again with well presented gardens. The block in its entirety is flood free and can easily fit multiple cars, caravans and boats.
Property Features Include:
• 3 generously sized bedrooms
• Newly renovated modern bathroom
• Newly renovated kitchen with electric stove
• New paint inside and out
• New blinds
• Air conditioning in lounge room
• Polished hardwood floorboards
• High ceilings
• Internal laundry with storage
• Low maintenance 403m2 block
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• Outstanding location with walking distance to Limestone and Queens Park
• Ipswich CBD - 3 Mins
• Springfield CBD - 23 Mins
• Brisbane CBD - 40 Mins
• Toowoomba - 1hr 16 Mins
• Gold Coast - 1h 11 Mins
• Ipswich Central State School, Bremer State High School, University of Southern Queensland Ipswich Precinct and the local bus stop – 2 Mins
• Ipswich Central Train Station and Ipswich Hospital – 5 Mins
This stunning property is in an outstanding location with walking distance to Ipswich CBD, Queens and Limestone Park as well as the local bus stops, schools and shops. It also provides amazing value and strong rental return with the current tenants paying $290 per week.
Call me today to organise your private inspection.
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Living Areas: 1
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property