“Vermont East - Boutique development in St Ives”
Drawing upon three generations of experience and over 40 years of development history, Vermont East follows in the footsteps of Vermont next door in setting the benchmark for over 55’s living on the North Shore.
An intimate and boutique development, Vermont East resides in the heart of St Ives and comprises seven generously sized three and four bedroom apartments of timeless elegance. Each residence has been designed to the highest standard, expertly blending modern design with traditional taste.
A classic architectural design combines sophistication with practicality, Vermont East offers endless luxury with no detail overlooked.
Bathed in natural light, each residence is appointed with luxurious inclusions such as stunning stone clad gas fireplaces, European oak floorboards, stone benchtops, custom designed joinery, Italian tiles, ducted air conditioning and plush wool carpet.
These luxury inclusions as well as beautifully landscaped gardens deliver a sense of belonging from the moment you enter these elegantly styled residences.
Located in the midst of St Ives, surrounded by lush parklands and tree lined streets, Vermont East embraces village style living. Conveniently located just a short walk away from the bustling St Ives Shopping Village, an array of cafes, boutique restaurants and professional services are within easy reach.
Vermont East is also ideally positioned within Sydney – take advantage of the central location with a bus stop moments from your front door, easy access to both Pymble and Gordon train stations and the Northern Beaches just a 25 minute drive.
This boutique strata development property will enjoy the benefits of no exit costs that are often incurred at other over 55’s developments, such as deferred management fees or capital growth retention.
- Miele appliances
- Double glazed windows
- 40mm waterfall edge stone benchtops in kitchen and laundry
- Stone clad gas fireplace in living room
- Integrated BBQ with 40mm stone benchtop and underbench storage
- European Oak timber floors
- 2.7 metre ceilings in living room
- Ensuite featuring double vanity, heated floor and heated towel rail
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms with feature wall
- Double lock-up garage with lift access
- Downlights throughout
- Additional dust-free storage room in basement with energy efficient lighting, commercial grade carpet and painted gyprock walls
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property