“Quality Build With A Seaside Lifestyle!”
Thornlands is a thriving residential community and one of the fastest-growing suburbs in the Redlands Coast. The bayside suburb is located approximately 40-minutes to Brisbane CBD. It is only a 10-minute drive to Cleveland Station for an easy commute to the city. Shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, and a boat ramp are all close by, and the location is within the catchment for Victoria Point state primary and high school.
This is a high-quality home with excellent finishes and above-average inclusions.
- 2550mm ceiling height
- Colorbond roof
- 20mm Stone to kitchen and bathrooms
- 900mm Technika oven, cooktop, canopy rangehood, and a dishwasher
- Quality tiles to main floor areas
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Downlights, fans
- 6kw split system air-conditioner
- Security & flyscreens
- Roller blinds to all windows
- Fully fenced
- Turf and small feature garden
- Driveway and kerb cut out in aggregate
- NBN termination box and data point
- Genuine full turn-key inclusions
- Home is covenant compliant
Ask for a full list of standard inclusions.
Building Brokers specialise in finding you the right builder, right property, and making sure clients are presented black and white information. We are Queensland's leading building broker and save our clients, on average, $5,000 - $25,000 per project. Speak to us today to see how we can make your property journey easier. We can assist with finance approval through our great broker network also.
Deposits are required to secure this property initially.
First home buyers must be eligible for the grant, and criteria applies. Build times will vary and will be confirmed. The package is subject to availability at the time of query.
Call us today for a complimentary appointment to discuss your needs.