Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“LEASED TO DHA UNTIL 2024. RENTAL YIELD OF 7.06%!”
INVESTORS : With a very impressive 7.06% rental yield and Australian property prices continuing to astound, now is the time to invest before you miss the boat! This property presents the perfect option for those looking to start their property portfolio by offering investors the opportunity to enter the market with an assurance of guaranteed rent from DHA (Defence Housing Australia) until 2024.
The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
RENT : Current Gross rent for 2022 is $460pw and assessed annually each December by an independent valuer.
DHA LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease Edition 6
* Lease started : 06/01/2018
* Lease end date: 05/01/2024
* Lease option : Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
Council & Water combined - approx $1635 half-yearly
Body corp fees - TBC
This fully air-conditioned modern property features two bedrooms, both with built in robes and carpet flooring. Cooling is further enhanced with tiled flooring throughout the living areas. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and stone bench tops. The laundry is complete with a clothes dryer. There is also a single undercover secure carpark.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the property is tenanted.
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good including new paint and carpet(refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.