“Renovated Single-Level Sensation with Massive Outdoor Appeal”
Private Inspection times available on Wednesday at 4:30pm - 5:00pm or Saturday at 12:00pm - 12:30pm. Please call Nick or Georgia to confirm your attendance.
Impeccably renovated with an unmatched focus on quality and style, this oversized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa offers house-like scale in a well-maintained grouping of just four. Set on an impressive 322m2 (approx.) parcel of land, immerse yourself in a lavish single-level lifestyle of total comfort, outdoor indulgence and unrivalled convenience!
Beyond a private entrance, discover sunlit, supersized and air-conditioned open-plan living and dining with rejuvenated original hardwood flooring underfoot. This inviting space is fabulously framed by double-glazed walls of glass attracting streams of natural light from all angles. An all-new kitchen boasts stone-finished benches, a handy breakfast bar, tiled splashback, and high-end stainless-steel appliances including a Smeg dishwasher.
Step outside to an elevated terrace and a paved wraparound courtyard, underpinned by a freshly landscaped, low-upkeep garden. Roomy enough for the full suite of lounge and dining settings, private outdoor entertaining will be a dream in this house!
All three bedrooms are generously sized and naturally lit with an air-conditioned main boasting fitted walk-in robes and a fully tiled, twin-vanity ensuite with a screenless walk-in shower and a stylish rain-shower fitting. Updated with flair, the principal bathroom is graced with a bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
The list of special features is comprehensive. Enjoy the convenience of a large laundry with a sleek timber bench, extensive heating/cooling, recessed down-lighting, and a remote-controlled double garage with courtyard access, additional driveway parking, and a workshop area.
Surrounded by acres of lush parkland and graced with zoning to the highly sought-after Mentone Girls and Beaumaris Secondary Colleges, enjoy easy access to sandbelt golf courses, the beach, transport, and a choice of shopping destinations. Easy to love, exceptional to live in and effortless to rent out, inspect to be impressed!
At a glance...
* 3 large bedrooms, air-conditioned main with walk-in robes and a fully tiled, twin-vanity ensuite
* Spacious and sunlit open-plan living/dining
* All-new kitchen with stone-topped surfaces and high-end appliances including a Smeg dishwasher
* Stylish principal bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower
* Supersized, L-shaped courtyard with separate entrance, ideal for entertaining
* Separate laundry with rich timber bench
* Remote-controlled 2-car garage with courtyard access, additional driveway parking, and workshop area
* Storage under house
* Ducted heating plus split-system heating/cooling
* Roller blinds and flowing curtains
* Stylish original hardwood flooring and plush carpet
* Recessed down-lighting
* Moments from parkland, schools, transport, shopping, restaurants, and the beach
Property Code: 1723