- Eating out
- Neighbourly spirit
- Parks and recreation
- Public transport
Not great for
Who lives here?
Reviews of Ilikai Place, Dee Why
"Quiet, Friendly Cul De Sac"
My Partner and I have been living in Ilikai Place for just over a year and couldn't be happier! Ilikai Place, unlike many streets in Dee Why is a cul de sac. This means that the only people visiting your street live there or are visiting friends or family.
As the street is short it has a "small town" appeal where most residents are familiar with each other. We live in a block of 8 and have become good friends with many of our neighbours. A great feature is the park at the end of the street that always has kids playing and families having picnics or BBQ's.
There is enough on and off street parking to be able to find a spot at most times of the day and there is a great little corner store "The Fisher Rd Store" a short walk up adjoining Fisher road that sells a huge range of grocery items and makes a decent coffee.
Ilikai is positioned far enough outside of Dee Why main to avoid the hussle and bussle, but close enough that everything is just a short walk away. Dee Why RSL is also just down the road!
- Two schools within 50 metres of the street
- A fantastic purpose built childcare center just past the end of the street and another further up adjoining Fisher Rd
- A great local corner store
- The heart of Dee Why is a 10 min walk or a 2 minute drive away
- Police and Fire Stations just up the road
- Lovely little park at the end of the street
- Quiet & Family Friendly
- Small town community feel within the street
- Some of Sydney's best restaurants moments away at Dee Why Beach
Who lives here?