A lot of people think of their bathroom as the place they spend three minutes in the morning, throwing their toothbrush in their mouth whilst they try gulp down their remaining orange juice! (It’s always better to drink the orange juice first, it tastes terrible after brushing your teeth!) – However some people look at their bathroom as their ‘sanctuary’ – a place where they can unwind, relax and wash away their worries. We have collected five of the most amazing bathroom designs around the world. Take a look:
1. Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
Providing endless views of the green Australian landscape, you can’t go too wrong here.
2. Emerald Villa at Ponta Dos Ganchose, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Situated on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, this timber inspired bathroom comes with a sauna to warm up.
3. Singita Boulders Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A very nature and rustic inspired bathroom which is perfect for the uninhibited.
4. Daydreaming- Mesa View Suite, Canyon Point, Utah.
Situated in the dessert, this is the perfect retreat from the sun.
5. Sangoa Retreat, Bowen Mountain, NSW
Luxury inside the Blue Mountains, a great way to let some fresh air in, don’t have windows.
Which one is your favourite?
Let us know by leaving a comment below.