Home loan calculator?
“Perfect Family Home or Investment Opportunity - No Body Corporate fees”
Perfectly positioned in a central Golden Beach location at the end of a cul-de-sac, 1/10 Pumicestone Place suits a range of buyers, if you are looking to downsize or invest with strong returns assured, this property simply will be hard to beat.
The single level duplex offers spacious open plan living. There is a grassed area and gardens for those who enjoy being outdoors. The kitchen has a sunny northerly aspect and is functional in design. There are three generous bedrooms with built-ins. The bathroom has both a bath and shower plus separate toilet. The laundry has side access for drying plus extra storage located in the lock up garage.
The most attractive feature of Pumicestone Place is there is no Body Corporate. If you have been looking to downsize however are struggling to find an apartment or don't want a two level townhouse and still want that feeling of a proper home, this property is for you.
Other features include:
• Sought after low set brick and tile duplex
• Generous open plan living
• Kitchen with electric cooking, loads of cupboard space, quality tapware, dishwasher & fridge space
• Three double bedrooms with built ins
• Bathroom with both shower and bath
• Single car garage with electric remote controlled garage door
• Side access for boat / caravan
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Perfect for those looking to downsize to a central location
• No Body Corporate fees
• Moments walk to Pumicestone Passage & shops and cafes
• Large backyard
• Strong rental returns possible for the investor
• Quiet, end of cul-de-sac position
Located just a short walk to Pumicestone Passage for a swim or fishing plus walkways, parks, cafes and Stockland Shopping Centre is only moments away. There is certainly no need for a car with this sensational location.
Charming and inviting, this duplex will appeal to those who are seeking relaxed, low maintenance living, with nothing to do and everything right on your doorstep.
Please contact Donnie Plant for further information on 0435 825 942