“A home with a picturesque scenery- Unique location”
Viewing by appointment only - Contact INGRID 0403 245 270
This is an opportunity to buy a very neat and tidy home situated at the end of a friendly and quiet cul-de-sac. Slightly elevated from the road, this location is absolutely fantastic being only metres away from the lake, grassland and play equipment of the well known Sacramento Park. Also within minutes drive to the Altone Park Leisure Centre, Altone Park Golf Course, Altone Park Shopping Centre, Beechboro Primary School, public transport and Tonkin Hwy & Reid Hwy.
This is definitely an opportunity not to be missed to secure your first home or to add to your investment folio. Spacious four bedroom home on a 362m2 survey strata block with plenty on offer.
Outstanding Features include;
* 4 bedrooms, Master bedroom with ensuite
* 2 bathrooms
* Formal lounge
* Big open plan kitchen and dining area
* Gas cook top
* Gas hot water system
* Split Reverse Cycle air conditioning
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning through out
* Laundry with built in cabinet
* Linen cabinet
* Fully fenced
* 2 WC
* Rear security sliding doors
* Secured/private undercover entertaining area with timber decking
* Large lockable work shed with power
* And much more....
This home will suit first home buyers, people wanting to downsize, retirees, FIFO and investors (approximate weekly rental $330.00).
Make sure to contact Ingrid on 0403 245 270 to arrange a viewing time to see this beautiful home now....
This is the best value for your money!
AFFORDABLE LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION