“Prime Position and Exceptional Low Maintenance Living in Freestanding Villa”
Pristine presentation and brimming with beautiful natural light, this freestanding 2-bedroom villa presents the very best of fuss free living for downsizers, first homebuyers, and investors or anyone seeking a high-convenience, low-maintenance lifestyle. Nestled cosily in a complex of just two and freshened up with neutral décor and new flooring, the living area is generously sized featuring a spacious electric equipped kitchen with northerly light bringing a warm and inviting feel. Enjoy your first cuppa of the day on the back verandah with the morning sun on your face or dine outdoors in the private paved courtyard. The fabulous position of this home cannot be overstated with Regent Street's shops and cafes, Ritchie's IGA and a choice of schools all within a level 10-minute stroll.
- Freestanding brick and tile villa set to the rear of a complex of just two villas
- Air-conditioning provides seasonal comfort to living area
- Both bedrooms fitted with built-in robes; bay window to master
- Spacious white kitchen appointed with electric cooktop and north facing windows
- Single garage offers the convenience of internal access
- 6-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital, and for kids there are a number of great parks in the vicinity
- 800m to New Lambton Public and St Therese's Primary school
- Less than 5-minutes' drive to Westfield Kotara
- Council rates are approximately $1700 per year
- Water rates are approximately $650 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $1200 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.