“Boutique character apartment”
Enchanting from the moment you enter, this appealing apartment is one of just four homes in 'Gowrie', a character filled Art Deco block. Graced with delightful vintage features, interiors reveal a welcoming spacious living room matched with a distinct dining zone promising memorable gatherings with family and friends.
The layout comprises double size bedrooms, while two sunrooms provide versatility for a nursery and a potential study/office. The home is highlighted with gorgeous intricate ceilings and detailed cornices, creating an ambiance of timeless elegance.
Basking in an optimum Mosman address, this unique abode is a level walk from Mosman Village, Avenue Road shops and cafes, buses and ferries, while also only moments from excellent schools.
- Generous central living room features hardwood timber floors
- Distinct dining zone adjoins a granite and gas fitted kitchen
- Lovely bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, the master with sunroom
- Tasteful classic bathroom has a combined tub/rain shower
- Double brick block with charming leadlight door entrance
- Underfloor reverse cycle air conditioning, lock-up garage/parking space
- Manicured common lawns at the front, original facade
- Close to Mosman Public, Mosman High School and Redlands
- Stroll to waterside Reid Park, walk to iconic Balmoral Beach
- Walk to cafes and restaurants, offers a rapid city commute
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Jake Wilson 0430 564 683.