“All about Lifestyle. Easy walk to the beach - Less than 200m”
Quality 2 storey brick duplex only metres with direct access to the beach. This is the perfect opportunity to secure this 3 bedroom duplex in a highly sought after beachside locale. Low Low Body corp - approx $14/week.
This beachside property offers huge potential - Less than 200m to the beach and a short walk to the Tallebudgera Estuary Move in as is or and add your own style.
Centrally located and walking distance to the popular Palm Beach cafe/restaurant hub, surf clubs and nestled between the Tallebudgera and Currumbin estuaries.
Positioned to enjoy all aspects of the Palm Beach lifestyle.
It's an ideal choice for downsizing, investors or first time buyers.
* Sleek modern kitchen
* 3 bedrooms, master with its own balcony.
* One bathroom upstairs plus powder room downstairs
* Open plan living/dining area
* Private entertaining deck and outdoor shower
* Single lock up garage and extra off road parking
* Brick and tile construction
* Split system air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout and additional under stair storage
* Low self-managed Body Corporate of approx $14pw.
* Great investment property
* Minutes to the hip cafe, bars and dining precinct
* Local buses at your finger tips
* Palm Beach State School and Palm Beach Currumbin High School Catchment Area
* John Flynn Hospital
* 10 mins to Gold Coast Airport
* Easy access to M1 - North to Brisbane and South to Byron Bay
Grab your bathers, towel, surfboard, fishing line, nippers hat, hiking shoes or your bike to discover all that Palm Beach has to offer. Perfect for the active family.
Palm Beach is positioned in between trendy Burleigh Heads and beautiful Currumbin Beach and nestled between the beautiful Tallebudgera and Currumbin estuary. Minutes to the Hinterland.
Easy access to the M1, GC Airport and John Flynn Hospital.
Everything you could possibly need at an attractive price. With a particularly high demand for the Palm Beach area, prices are set to rise further so take the opportunity to see this entry level property today.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Liz Sharpe or Lisa Parker.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
Living Areas: 1
What’s around Twenty Third Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Liz Sharpe and Lisa Parker
Property Partners GC
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Palm Beach, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Palm Beach, QLD 4221
Discover what it's like to live in Palm Beach before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Palm Beach, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Palm Beach, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Palm Beach, QLD 4221
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs