“SPARKLING UPDATED UNIT WITH SPACIOUS PRIVATE YARD”
OFFERS CLOSE Tue 10 Dec at 12pm (usp)
Set to the rear of a quiet group of four in an enviable locale, this double brick unit has been meticulously updated to provide modern light filled interiors, coupled with a spacious landscaped rear yard with paved outdoor entertaining. The home offers two spacious bedrooms, master with built in robes, sparkling main bathroom and a newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, overlooking the open plan living and dining space.
Positioned adjacent Joslin and St Peters, with convenient access to a plethora of local amenities, parks and reserves including Stephen Terrace, Payneham Road, Lower Portrush Road and Nelson Street, and a quick drive to both Norwood Parade and the CBD. Quality local schooling options nearby include East Adelaide Primary School, Marden Senior College and Norwood Morialta High School.
- Set in a small, quiet group of four on a tree lined street
- Open plan living and dining area with polished floorboards bathed in natural light from the corner windows
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel Omega dishwasher, freestanding oven and gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood and ample storage including fridge alcove with surrounding cabinetry
- Two generous bedrooms, both with new carpet and master bedroom featuring built in robe, split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with combined bath and shower, vanity, toilet and plumbed taps
- Paved outdoor entertaining area within a spacious rear yard with garden shed
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Council rates$1051.13 Yearly
What’s around Third Avenue
Nearby schools in and around Royston Park, SA
Discussions in Royston Park, SA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Royston Park, South Australia?
Similar Units for sale in Royston Park, SA 5070
No similar properties found in Royston Park