“Ultra Modern With So Much Space”
This light filled & well appointed townhouse enjoys a spacious floor plan & a sought after, central location.
Positioned in a quality complex in one of the Central Coast's most popular waterside suburbs, this impressive property provides an easy care lifestyle & features;
* Large living area with an abundance of natural lighting
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Three generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite
* Family bathroom with bath tub
* Second living area upstairs ideal for parent's retreat, home office or family room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights & NBN
* Private & sun drenched courtyard, perfect for entertaining & a fully fenced yard
* Oversized double garage with plenty of storage & workshop space
The prime location is just moments to the CBD, train station, public and private schools, bus stop, popular shopping centres, Gosford waterfront, Sailing Club and less than a 10 minutes' drive to join the M1 Motorway.
Whether looking for your first property, a sound investment or a comfortable place just to call home, this one will get snapped up quickly so call Scott today to inspect.
Strata Levies: $724 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,066 per annum approx
Water & Sewer: $620 per annum + usage
Other featuresClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Council rates$1066 Yearly
What’s around Albany Street
Nearby schools in and around Point Frederick, NSW
Discussions in Point Frederick, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Point Frederick, New South Wales?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Point Frederick, NSW 2250
No similar properties found in Point Frederick