“Conveniently located charm filled Art Deco style apartment”
Complete with charm, character and modern appeal, this Art Deco apartment is well-proportioned throughout and set in the iconic "Granston Hall". Situated on the cusp of Potts Point's village precinct and Darlo's dining strip, this apartment is tucked away from the buzz and the laneway scene is a short walk to the Harbour, transport and CBD.
- Charming and well-proportioned Art Deco style apartment in 'Granston Hall'
- Retained period features with smart modern updates throughout
- Recently renovated gas kitchen and original polished floorboards
- Spacious living layout flowing through to dining room
- Oversized bedroom, renovated bathroom with separate laundry
- Secure building with intercom entrance and common rooftop
- Close to public transport including Kings Cross Station
- Walking distance to Darlinghurst and Potts Point cafés and restaurants
- Quality city pad in one of Sydney's best property hotspots
- Perfect opportunity to secure as a first home or investment