“What a great place to call home - UNDER APPLICATION”
Facing North in a quiet street, this beautiful, recently updated weatherboard home offers an idyllic mix of character charm, modern comforts and excellent entertaining spaces. Inside you’ll notice the warmth of the polished Tasmanian oak hardwood floors and decorative cornices that feature throughout. Three bedrooms with carpets, built-in wardrobes and picture rails share an updated bathroom with a shower-over-bath and contemporary vanity. The L-shaped lounge and dining room features a reverse cycle split system and French doors opening onto the front veranda, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor fusion and additional entertaining space. A roomy timber kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, while the adjacent laundry extends to a 2nd toilet and storage area, with access to a platform alfresco deck. Highlights include ducted heating, picture rails, sash windows and external sunblinds with off street parking for 2 cars. In a peaceful yet convenient location, enjoy a short walk to Canterbury Road shops (Safeway), buses, Blackburn train station and cafes, plus Wandinong Sanctuary. Also nearby are Blacks Walk, Kalang Park, Laburnum Primary School and Blackburn Station.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property