Home loan calculator?
“FABULOUS AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME ~ SIMPLY MOVE IN!”
Superbly located family home in sensational St Marys! This spacious pet friendly Community Title home (circa 1999) is located in a small self managed group with no Community fees (only shared insurance for the common driveway). Constructed over 2 levels and lovingly maintained by its current owner occupier, this home offers the lucky Purchaser the opportunity to simply move in...
The home comprises:
* Fresh paint
* Extensive use of quality timber skirtings, architraves, doors and staircase, plus timber floors throughout the upper level
* Large lounge with bay window, timber floors & bi-fold doors into the kitchen/meals area
* Dining also with bay window, opening to huge undercover entertainment area
* Solid timber kitchen with an abundance of storage, including a pantry, and bench space ~ perfect for the growing family
* Powder room, separate laundry & understairs storage
* 3 bedrooms upstairs, the master & large 2nd bedroom with built ins
* Upgraded family bathroom and separate toilet
* Second living area with more storage, plus a study nook & small balcony
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & a split system air conditioner
* Insulation to ceiling, plus external & internal walls for thermal and acoustic benefits
* Gas hot water
* NBN connected
* Garden shed
* Secure front lawn & additional off-street parking
* Single garage under main roof with automated roller door
Close to Pasadena Green shopping centre with its world class Foodland, cafes, Dan Murphy's, and TK Maxx. Handy to schools, kindergartens, playgrounds, and plenty of parks including St Marys Street & Donald Street Reserves. Public transport, Flinders Uni and Medical Centre, and the Tonsley precinct all nearby.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $1,155.70 per annum
SA Water: $142.10 per quarter
ESL: $86.35 per annum
Community Fees: Shared insurance for the common driveway only
Land Size: 266sqm (approx.)
Year Built: 1999
Zoning: Suburban Neighbourhood.