Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“OFFERS CLOSING - WEDNESDAY 6th @ 11am”
Move in Ready Appeal in a Quiet Court
Brimming with move in ready appeal with newly painted interiors, brand new carpet and an overall fresh outlook, this easy to maintain home in a quiet court locale offers a lifestyle of convenience and low maintenance with the bonus of its own driveway and an enviable block size.
With generous proportions throughout and plenty of sunlight, the home greets with a comfortable lounge with floor skimming windows and easy connection to a separately zoned kitchen/meals featuring stainless-steel appliances and space for a French door fridge.
Carpeted bedrooms are quietly housed down a hall each with built-ins and centred around a sparkling family bathroom with shower and spa bath.
Outside, enjoy all year outdoor entertainment with family and friends on the covered deck overlooking a blanket of lawn for child’s play or pets. Freshly mulched, easy-care gardens are complemented by surprising space on the larger than most allotment with a bonus side garden with veggie beds ready and waiting for you to embrace homegrown. You could even create a firepit zone such is the space on offer.
Footsteps from the Brushy Creek Trail and a short 5-minute drive to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, it all contributes towards making the residence a great buy for first timers, those downsizing or investors wanting a quality property to add to a portfolio.
At a Glance:
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick veneer home on a 545m2 allotment.
• A quiet and very convenient bowl of court location.
• Own driveway and surprisingly large block.
• Cosy lounge, bright kitchen with stainless-steel appliances plus adjoining meals area.
• 3 bedrooms and sparkling central bathroom.
• Ducted heating and air conditioning for seasonal comfort.
• Covered deck for entertaining family and friends.
• Double garage and workshop with remote control door.
• Freshly mulched gardens with plenty of play space and veggie garden beds.
• Buses running past the end of the quiet court, shops and schools also close by and a reserve right behind.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.