“Lock up and leave! A great investment property”
This low maintenance Riverside home offers comfortable living for a professional, couple or for someone looking to lock up and leave as required. The one-bedroom unit offers open plan living with a functional, well-appointed kitchen and a secure paved courtyard.
• Low maintenance unit in popular Riverside
• One large bedroom with built-in robe
• Sunny, open plan living
• Well-appointed kitchen with good cupboard space
• Secure paved courtyard
• Single sheltered carport
• Located just minutes from both the Trevallyn and Riverside shopping precincts and quality local schools
• Close to the Trevallyn reserve and local parks and walking tracks
• A short drive to the Launceston CBD
• A fantastic first home or investment property
Council rates: $269 p/q approx.
Water rates: $282 p/q approx.
Land size: 226m2 approx.
Year built: 1977
Rental estimate: Currently tenanted at $195 p/w until March 2021
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
What’s around Rankine Street
Nearby schools in and around Riverside, TAS
Discussions in Riverside, TAS
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Riverside, Tasmania?
Similar Units for sale in Riverside, TAS 7250
No similar properties found in Riverside