“Convenience And Comfort In Excellent Location”
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this two level three (3) bedroom home is in a sought after locale of Ringwood. Positioned in an excellent location bordering Ringwood, Heathmont and Vermont, it has close proximity to Ringwood and Heathmont train station, Eastland Shopping, Eastlink, Ringwood Golf Course and all the convenient amenities in Mitcham and Ringwood. Freshly repainted and immaculately presented, this home is poised for any renters looking for space, comfort, and convenience. The natural light flowing into the home brings out the charm and elegance of its interior. At the ground level, there is a spacious living area. It is complemented by a good size rumpus area which opens out to an enclosed courtyard, most ideal for any family and social entertaining. The functional kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, perfect for the home master-chef. The laundry room has space possibilities with access to the backyard leading to a double lock up garage with remote control. Upstairs, the master bedroom with walk in robe has an ensuite adjoining another bedroom. The other two (2) bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a modern central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facilities. This home continues to impress with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, powder room, alarm system for home security, an additional car space in front of the house and alarm for home security.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has