Home loan calculator?
“Invest or nest!”
With our local rental market still seeing very strong demand, opportunities like these are very rare to find. Wether you are looking to tap into the rental market with an excellent return on offer or wanting to own your own home, this property cannot be missed. It features the following;
- 2 good size bedrooms; both with built ins
- Large bathroom/laundry featuring walk in shower and toilet
- Kitchen offering breakfast bar and an abundance of storage options
- Convenience of reverse cycle heat pump for all your heating and cooling needs
- Low maintenance grounds
- Single carport
- Storage room external from home perfect for a lawn mower or garden tools
- Located less then a minutes drive of the Smithton Hospital & an easy walk to the Main Street
- Current lease in place with a wonderful tenant until mid July who is keen to stay on
Building Size: 79m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 280m2 (approx.)
Council Rates: $1000p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $260p/q (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.