“Ground Floor Unit In The Highly Sought After Greenbank Area With Low Body Corp F”
* PLEASE NOTE ALL INSPECTIONS ARE IN NSW DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
This rare and highly sought property ticks all the boxes for low maintenance, easy care living in a central Tweed Heads location. This is the lifestyle you have been long waiting for.
Located in a small complex of seven, with low body corp fees, this ground floor unit is a stand out choice for your next investment and simply must be SOLD.
The kitchen looks out to the water, plus boasting plenty of bench and cupboard space, the living area has new flooring, water views,which leads out to a private balcony.
The main bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe and water views, while two other large bedrooms have built-in robes. The main bathroom has a double vanity, separate shower with toilet.
Also offering a separate laundry and a single lock-up garage with internal access. There is still scope to put your own stamp on it, make it your own and increase the value.
Currently tenanted to a long term couple who've looked after the property like their own for the past seven years, the tenants do not have a lease, they rent it privately at a reduced rate of $450PW.
You can have a small pet with body corp permission.
Walk to all nearby amenities, including Tweed Centro, the Tweed Heads Bowls club, River and the beaches and cafes of Coolangatta. With so many qualities, this rare ground floor offering won't last long, so don't hesitate to come to the scheduled open home, or call for a private inspection, there is a virtual tour available on request.
- Body Corp fees $58.18 Per week this includes building insurance and water
- Rates $648 per quarter
- Small pet allowed with body corp permission
- 100m to Mcmahon's Beach/ Council park with BBQ area's
- 100m to the Tweed River, swim, fish, kayak, stand up paddle board, dive, snorkel etc
- 150m to Tweed Centro Shopping Centre- Coles, Woolies, Aldi plus specialty shops
- 300m to Twin Towns Services Club
- 550m to the Tweed South Bowls Club
- 570m to Tweed Hospital
- 530m to Greenmount Surf Club
- 740m to The Strand Shopping Centre
- 11 minutes drive to the Gold Coast International Airport
- 50 minutes drive to Byron Bay
- 80 minutes drive to Brisbane
* Please note: all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.