“Two Storey Brick Townhouse Amongst The Gumtrees”
With a sprawling reserve literally on your doorstep, 3 private bedrooms amongst two-levels of brick, and an expansive two vehicle carport, discover this cosy family residence in leisurely Ferryden Park in a small group of 4.
• 3 Bedrooms, all upstairs, all carpeted, keeping the entertaining areas downstairs, separate from the private rooms upstairs
• Master boasts a build in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, toilet, bathtub and vanity, which also acts as the main bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built in wardrobes
• Downstairs offers high ceilings and lots of natural light. The L-shaped kitchen boasts chocolate-coloured cabinetry and stainless steel stove, dishwasher and fixtures. There is an island bench perfect for casual dining and hosting
• The living and dining rooms create a wholesome open-plan space with frosted french doors leading directly outside • There are 2 outdoor areas within the gated property, one boasting astroturf, the other paved with a verandah for alfresco dining, grass, a garden shed and open carport
• Separate laundry offers space for a washing machine and dryer and has a sink, storage cupboard and access to the rear
• An installed alarm system offers piece of mind in addition to the gated fence that surrounds the property
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning is fitted throughout
• Instant gas hot water
Undoubtedly, the highlight of this property is the expansive green spaces that surround the home allowing residents to walk straight out and onto paths and trails that lead to further leisurely offerings such as Regency Park Golf Course, Regency Park Skate Park, Ferryden Park Reserve and Playground.
Ferryden Park neighbours the likes of Woodville Gardens and Croydon Park, suburbs that continues to see significant interest from a growing list of eager buyers.
Relish in the perks of living West, without losing out on daily conveniences like public transport for a short and easy trip into the city, or Armada Arndale just minutes down the road with retailers in abundance.
Low community fees - $172.5 (Approx.) per annum
Additional features include:
• Staircase, living room and dining room are carpeted
• Venetian blinds or curtains on all windows/doors
• Linen cupboard located at the top of the stairs
• Additional powder room downstairs for added convenience
• Gardens are very low maintenance with foliage on the surrounding fences
• Nearby schools include: Woodville Gardens School B-7, Challa Gardens Primary School, The Grove Education Centre, St Patrick's School, Whitefriars School, Woodville High School, Adelaide Secondary School of English, Islamic College, Mount Carmel College
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested, we can provide you with a list of recent local sales to help you with your market and value research.