“Low-Maintenance Unit in Central Location!”
Ideally located in South Launceston, within walking distance of the LGH and Launceston CBD, is this solid, low-maintenance unit. The two-bedroom brick property features a sunny courtyard perfect for entertaining and an easy-care exterior. An excellent investment property or wonderful home for a first home buyer, professional or downsizer.
• Solid two-bedroom unit in a central location
• Built-in robes in each bedroom
• Good natural light
• Updated bathroom
• Lovely, sunny courtyard for outdoor entertaining
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Separate laundry
• Single carport for off-street parking plus visitor parking space
• Close to the local park and good access to public transport
• Walking distance to the LGH and CBD including popular shops, cafes and restaurants
• Excellent investment opportunity or a great, low-maintenance home!
Council rates: $287 p/q approx.
Water rates: $203 p/q approx.
Year built: 1977
Land size: 90m2 approx.
Building size: 90m2 approx.
Rental estimate: $350-$370 per week
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.