Home loan calculator?
“Ground Floor Space And Charm”
Sharing an entrance with just three other residences, this ground-floor apartment boasting period proportions brims with timeless charm and character in an outstanding position between the vibrancy of Windsor and Balaclava’s burgeoning local scene.
- Wide entrance hallway enhanced by classic period arch
- Light-filled and airy open-plan living and dining areas
- Kitchen features Smeg appliances and Blanco dishwasher
- Fireplace and detailed ceiling in generous master bedroom
- Second bedroom comes fitted with built-in robes
- Shower/bath in bathroom, laundry provisions in kitchen
- Soaring ceilings, solid timber floors and picture rails
- Allocated car space, ducted heating, security intercom
- Stroll to The Astor Theatre, Alma Park and Windsor cuisine
- Close to Carlisle Street cafés, trains and Euro bakeries