“Under Contract - Magic Of City Living”
Ideal for the city dweller seeking lifestyle and leisure in the heart of Darwin’s thriving city centre – this spacious townhouse property is as big as most homes and affords you the ability to drop the daily commute in favour of ‘you time’. Explore the city, dine at Cullen Bay or along the Water Front Precinct, exercise along the foreshore or Esplanade – there are schools for the kids and nearby parklands for the pups.
On the ground level of this property is an expansive open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and a feature staircase that leads through to the first floor above. The kitchen is nestled away in the corner making it ideal for the busy chef – packed with plenty of storage and prep areas, this is an everyday kitchen. Also on the ground level is an internal laundry room along with W/C and an internal store room with linen press storage.
Upstairs the home has a secondary living room / media room or possible 4th bedroom, with tiled flooring and A/C along with large windows that frame the treetop views and allow in plenty of light. Each of the three bedrooms is enormous and includes a built out robe along with A/C and fans. Private sliding door access through to the elevated balcony from two of the bedrooms while the master is further enhanced with an ensuite bathroom.
Back downstairs and outside the home has a large paved front courtyard with established tropical gardens and plants around the boundary line. Gated driveway leads through to a single garage parking bay with room for a second and third vehicle/boat. There is a smaller paved courtyard with mounted clothes line at the rear of the home.
Features to note:
• Expansive freshly painted townhouse home in the heart of the CBD
• Located walking distance through to work, leisure and lifestyle activities
• Ground level has a single garage parking bay plus paved courtyard
• Open plan living and dining room along with internal staircase and formal foyer entry
• Separate kitchen boasts wrap around counters along with access to garage making groceries easy
• Internal laundry room plus W/C and an internal store / study with built in linen press storage
• Upstairs is a secondary living / media room with tiled flooring and A/C
• 3 bedrooms all with A/C and 2 with sliding door access through to private balcony
• Main bathroom includes a bath tub while master bedroom enjoys an ensuite bathroom
• Gated access to stairs makes this a secure home for the family
• Private courtyards to enjoy on both sides of the home with established gardens
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the CBD for lifestyle and leisure activities along with parklands and play areas
• Moments from Aquascene and the coastline for great breezy afternoons in the sun
• Enjoy the storm fronts as they roll in over the nearby coastline
• Dinner at Cullen Bay Marina or at the Water Front Precinct
Vacant and move in ready with a recent fresh coat of paint, bring in the New year in style with this well priced home in the heart of the CBD. Imagine walking home after a dinner out with mates, imagine boxing day cricket on the beach, imagine being home in 5 minutes rather then 30! Say yes to the address.
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Manoora Street
Nearby schools in and around Larrakeyah, NT
Discussions in Larrakeyah, NT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Larrakeyah, Northern Territory?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Larrakeyah, NT 820
No similar properties found in Larrakeyah