“Boutique Charm In A Quiet Peaceful Setting”
North facing and wrapped in windows on three sides, this charming Art Deco apartment is positioned on the ground floor of this well maintained block. Well-proportioned and character-filled, it's superbly located in a whisper-quiet enclave
moments from Mosman Village and Avenue Road shops, ferries and buses, and a short
walk to Sirius Cove and Taronga Zoo.
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- Oversized kitchen with gas appliances and continuous hot water
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Fully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Abundance of natural light, private and leafy outlook
- Spacious entrance foyer to greet you as you walk in
- Well maintained block of just 8 apartments
- Walk to shops, buses, ferries, Sirius Cove and multiple playgrounds
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton