“Gorgeous, refurbished townhouse with Morningside's best courtyard!”
Welcome home to 1/63 Bundara Street, where you will immediately fall for this fabulous modern residence in a boutique complex of just four.
Enjoying an elevated leafy setting with district outlooks, the street-front home boasts an impressive 187sqm of indoor-outdoor space over two beautifully presented levels.
With the perfect layout for either young families, downsizers or professional couples seeking room to grow, the property's enormous east-facing courtyard is an absolute showstopper. Flowing directly off the open-plan communal areas, the garden is privately fenced, elegantly landscaped and features almost 20sqms of covered decking designed for year-round alfresco entertaining. Maintenance-free lawn and paved areas are ideal for children or pets to play safely, while a sprawling tree provides shade without blocking the north-east sunlight.
Smartly updated with Oak timber style floors, a crisp white kitchen and on-trend durable carpets, the townhouse also boasts near new reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the living spaces and all three upstairs built-in bedrooms.
The main and second bedrooms each open onto a generous balcony set amongst the treetops, creating another peaceful spot to enjoy that morning coffee as you take in views across to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve. The master benefits from its own private ensuite, while the upper level also hosts an immaculate central bathroom servicing the other two bedrooms.
Additional property highlights include modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher and Westinghouse oven and cooktop; ceiling fans and quality window furnishings throughout; security/insect screening to capture fresh hillside breezes; a guest powder room; separate internal laundry room plus second sunny courtyard with retractable washing line, and a single remote integrated garage offering enough space to store your bikes or boxes.
Positioned in a coveted enclave with an ever-growing number of new homes, this address is just a 5- minute walk to Morningside train station and cut-through pedestrian access to the suburb's main lifestyle strip. Metres from bus transport and Waminda Street Park it is also strolling distance to great local kindergartens, childcare centres, parkland, and popular café and restaurants on The Corso. Within catchment of the highly regarded Seven Hills State School, it is minutes to other primary or schools, Morningside Plaza with Coles and Woolworths, whilst enjoying swift arterial road access to the CBD, Airport and Coast.
Highlights at a glance:
- Large stylishly refurbished townhouse in a quiet boutique complex of just 4
- Exclusive street front position in an elevated leafy setting with district outlooks
- Impressive 187sqms of indoor-outdoor space over two light-filled levels
- Open plan living extends to a superb east-facing courtyard with covered entertaining deck
- Securely fenced and private; elegant low-maintenance landscaping
- Oak style floors, quality carpet and window furnishings; modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; window screens
- 3 upstairs built-in bedrooms, master and second opening to a front balcony
- Second upstairs bathroom plus ground floor guest powder room
- Separate internal laundry room; private drying court; remote integrated garage
- Walk to bus, train station, cafes, shops, restaurants, childcare; Seven Hills State School Catchment
- Body Corporate levies for 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 = $3217.55
- Most recent Brisbane City Council rates = $492.20 (quarter)
- Balance of Sinking Fund as at 23 November 2023 = $3910.01
- Rental appraisal approximately $680-$730 per week
Large move-in-ready townhouses such as these are in hot demand right now, with most selling straight after the first open home. So, put this one to the top of your list for Saturday! We look forward to seeing you there.
What’s around Bundara Street
Contact the real estate agent
Tobin Real Estate - Tobin Real Estate
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Morningside, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Morningside, QLD 4170
Discover what it's like to live in Morningside before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Morningside, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Morningside, Queensland?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Morningside, QLD 4170
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs